Figma Support Forum

Colour code / tag comments

We can sometimes end up with lots of feedback that runs across multiple disciplines such as ui, ux, dev and copy. It would be incredibly helpful to be able to assign colours to the comments so that it is really clear and obvious to the right team member what feedback is relevant to them.

Or an alternative scenario where this will come in handy, is to clearly and quickly create prioritisation in actioning the feedback/comments.

Or maybe we want to be able to give quick guidance to a PM that can view the client requests in the comments and the relevant member of the team assigning it a colour that relates to a t-shirt size.

Or maybe we want to be able to go traffic light system on it to show in scope and out of scope to build team.

Could go on but I think you get the gist.

Please can you look at adding this small but very helpful feature Figma :slightly_smiling_face: If you have even more time to dedicate to the feature, it would be great to then be able to filter by the colour but I’ll take what I can get ha :eyes:

1 Like

Or being able to put tags on a comment, would be really powerfull. Then you could also filter by tag.

That would be a great idea!

1 Like