Colorpicker - Escape button not responding

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    It appears when I tape the ‘Esc’ button on Mac in the Figma app when in ‘Colorpicker’ mode or in Chat mode, ‘Esc’ it is not responding as it use to. e.g. tap ‘esc’ and whatever mode or tool I’m in would be escaped to take me back to the typical ‘move’ cursor mode.

I believe I’ve noticed this when using keyboard shortcuts when dealing with swapping component icons too. This typically worked beforehand so not sure what has changed as I haven’t installed any additional plugin that may have caused this issue.

1. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
    I can provide screenshots of said tools/areas in Figma if it helps. However not use it would reflect what I experience.

2. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?

To anyone who has experience the same issue. Seems like it’s persistent to anyone on a newer MacBook Pro who is on 12.1 OS or above and has Siri turned on. I’m on 12.2, disabled and turned off Siri and straight away my escape button works again across all apps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.