1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
cannot set code block programmatically with resize method
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Resize won’t work because height and width are readonly on the CodeBlockNode. The documentation is incorrect in saying to use a resize method instead for this specific node type.
Height is not resizable but width should be since it is the case manually so that’s a bug and it is very annoying in my use case.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.