Cmd+Opt+Drag only selects items in bounds

+1 on a ‘contains’ selection… driving me crazy without it. @figma is this on a roadmap anywhere?

1 Like

@Figma_Support Please!

1 Like

Plus one here! Moving a 50 items on a complex screen layout is insane without this feature.

+1 from me as well, coming from XD where this makes select within a group so simple

Desperately, desperately needed feature over here … :frowning:

+1 for this feature. It’s incredible powerful!

1 Like

This is the main reason for me to move away from Figma, beck to Sketch (along with annoying custom fonts handling which I still don’t understand)

1 Like

Please Figma, this is such a useful feature. Once you get used to it, there’s no going back… Well, I guess I could always go back to Sketch :thinking:

Definitely this is one the reasons I feel clumsy in Figma and still prefer Sketch for quick mockups

1 Like

Would be plus when building and testing out our new table components

Currently transferring a huge multibrand whitelabel project from Sketch to Figma and I really miss this feature.

Is this feature now available? I also have troble selecting the abjects inside the selecting window

Please add a “select only the layers fully inside bounds” shortcut, thanks :pray:

2.5 years pasted why Figma still doesn’t have this function? :thinking:

1 Like

I would also appreciate the option to select objects in bounds only. :v:

It’s the little things that matter. This is the main reason I’m an anti-sponsor of Figma. None of the other good features outweigh this feature. When I first used Sketch, and found out about this, it revolutionized my workflow. This was the equivalent of walking with a cast my whole life and having it removed. I can’t go back to the cast. I would use MS paint if it had this feature. I am technically a Figma user, but I don’t use Figma because of this.

1 Like