1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
Can’t login to Figma with google and without
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
This happens when trying with google…
This happens when trying without google…
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Chrome and Mozilla
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
win11 and latest browser versions
Hi @Dafr - sorry for any trouble with this! Since this is an account access issue, our support team will need assist you further via email.
If you haven’t yet, please file a ticket at this link: Billing and account form →
Well i can log in in my mobile so i don’t think it’s an account issue
Can you try the solution listed here? Unable to get profile from google
Sorry but i can’t see any help button/link on the desktop app
found it i clicked on logout then login and still don’t work
Found the problem it comes from an desktop app called shelblock
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.