Hi! I have a Figma project that apparently cannot be opened now because it’s stuck on the loading screen for hours.
Here’s what I’ve tried so far:
- Changing different browsers: same… the files still got stuck around 90 - 95%
- Clearing browser cache: still stuck
- Tring out using different computer/pc: still stuck
- Switching to previous versions (Alt + Shift + click): prompts an error message that says “unable to switch to the previous version”
- Tried duplicating the files: prompts an error message that says “unable to duplicate files”
- I’ve attached a preview above for the browser console … I hope anyone can find a solution for this.
If any one of you encountered a similar problem and solved it, please let me know!