1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
- Users cant edit existing text on any Figjam file or create text anywhere.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- Yes, the user had a red exclamation icon next to their permissions on the admin page that said “This person has a restricted account Figma design. They will be able to edit Figma design files when their account is upgraded.” We deleted the user from the team and sent another invitation to join the team which removed the red exclamation error but the user still can not edit existing text or create new text on Figjam files.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
1st screenshot is console logs
2nd screenshot is a random error that does not consistently occur.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
- Issue happens with multiple browsers and with the desktop app.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
- OS Intel(R) Core™ i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz, Chrome Version 100.0.4896.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)