Cannot remove plugin from list even though it is uninstalled

Hi, there are several plugins that do not have the ‘Uninstall’ option under the icon.

Even though I have uninstalled them from the Manage Plugins section, they still show up in my plugin list. I’ve restarted Figma and they still show in my Installed list. I’m wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and whether there’s another solution? thanks

1 Like

Hey @Diego_A_Alba,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble uninstalling plugins. When clicking uninstall from the drop-down menu under the … , are you getting the toast notification at the bottom of the page indicating that the plugin was successfully uninstalled? Have you tried uninstalling from both the desktop app and the browser?

Hello Denise,

I’m not getting a notification because it appears as being Uninstalled. However, the plugin still shows in my Installed list. I have tried to uninstall it from the Figma app and also tried the browser. Normally, under the … I see “Show Details” and “Uninstall” but for several plugins I only see “Show Details”

I appreciate your help

Thanks for the additional context!

Does logging out completely then logging back in help at all?

I tried that and it didn’t unfortunately - the plugin still shows in my list even though it’s uninstalled :frowning:

I’m having the same problem with one of my two plugins. Having trouble with the plugin itself, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but it’s not showing up in the kabob menu under “Manage Plugins”. The only options I see in the menu is “Show Details”. My other plugin, I see “Show Details” and “Uninstall”.

I can “Uninstall” the problematic plugin through the button when I go to plugin search and I get the notification that it’s been uninstalled, but when I close Figma and reopen, it reappears under my plugins list.

I even tried unsintalling and reinstalling Figma, and it’s still not working. Any idea what this could be?

1 Like