Is it possible or planned to use the iPad and Apple Pencil whilst using the FigJam app
@Suleiman Thank you so much for your question! Currently, FigJam is not supported on iPads but this is something our team is exploring. Please feel free to add additional feedback and vote on the topic here :
1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
- Can’t use apple pencil to draw smooth curve
- Can’t use Apple Pencil to run click interaction.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
All the browsers on the iPad OS 14
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
iPad OS 14.4
iPad is such a great device for brainstorming and capturing ideas from the physical world (camera) that it’s sad to see so poor support. This is something Miro has figured out. Hopefully, FigJam is coming to iPad through the new Figma app.
Make sure to add your vote and feedback in the topic linked above:
For left-handed users, a mouse (non-ambidextrous) isn’t an option for drawing. Apple pencil support would be HUGE! Please consider prioritizing this. Thanks!
Fingers crossed! I was really hoping that it would have good Apple Pencil support, as I currently use Jamboard, and OneNote for sketching. Having full support for the iPad would be the dream!
Hey just an update. Officially Apple Pencil is not supported … but if you have iPadOS 14.5, use Chrome for iPad and request the mobile site … you should try it out! =)
iPadOS 14.5 + Figurative App supports Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard
+1 for iPad + Apple Pencil support!!