1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
FigJam Basics tutorial shows the incorrect keyboard shortcut for creating a connector. The tutorial lists the keyboard shortcut as “shift + C”, but that shortcut doesn’t work, and the interface seems to indicate that the correct keyboard shortcut is “X”
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- open a new FigJam Basics file, see that the keyboard shortcut listed is incorrect
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
In the tutorial:
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I’ve only tested this in the browser
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Mac OS 10.14 / Chrome 92.0.4515.159