Bug!: Figma Agent stopped working and several "cloud"-fonts has disappeared as well

Hello, today the Noto Emoji font has disappeared from the fonts. I think it’s some kind of bug, because Noto Color Emoji is still on the list (even though it’s not supported by Figma) / (upd. SF Pro font dissapeared as well)

Even though I have this font installed separately on my PC (and i have Figma Agent), it is still not visible in the Figma interface.

Also as I found out Figma Agent just stopped working, Figma doesn’t see any locale fonts anymore (checked on two different PCs). I don’t know if these bugs are related or should I start another topic?

In this image: on the left the window of installed fonts on the system (Noto is there), on the right the screen for selecting local fonts in Figma

Upd. All this was fixed after rebooting the PC (before that I only rebooted Figma and reinstalled Figma Agent). Strange bug – I can understand that Figma Agent was broken and local fonts were not visible, but why some cloud fonts disappeared?, I’ve encountered such a bug for the first time.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Upd. All this was fixed after rebooting the PC (before that I only rebooted Figma and reinstalled Figma Agent). Strange bug – I can understand that Figma Agent was broken and local fonts were not visible, but why some cloud fonts disappeared?, I’ve encountered such a bug for the first time.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Hi! Saw you other post in the topic I split in – I’ve closed that one so we can keep all conversations here to prevent confusion in the future

Honestly, it’s hard to tell on mind end. It could even be something simple where the cloud fonts weren’t syncing correctly to Figma – restarting your computer may have just kicked things back into working.

If it does stop working again, let us know.

1 Like