Bug de carregamento no site e app desktop figma

Estou com este problema a algumas semanas, o site não carrega completamente e quando entro em algum projeto ele fica carregando infinitamente, tanto
no site quanto no app desktop, não é problema de internet pois está funcionando em outros sites. Alguém pode me ajudar?

@Deivson_Mota Can you try clearing your desktop app cache to see if that helps? It looks like you’re on a PC, but let me know if that’s not the case.

First, try completely quitting the app and restarting your computer.

If it’s still an issue, you can clear the desktop app cache on Windows under the toggle-arrow at the right of the top toolbar under Help > Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:

1. Close the Figma desktop app
  2. Open the Start menu, and paste in this, followed by enter: %APPDATA%\Figma
  3. In the window that opens, delete the Desktop and DesktopProfile folders if they exist
  4. Launch the desktop app again

Estou com o mesmo problema, já executei a limpeza do cache e excluir as pastas, porém sem sucesso, tanto o app como o site para PC estão com este problema de carregamento.

Hey there, sorry to hear you’re still having issue. Can you also try to force-quit the Figma Desktop app and restart it? You can check here our Troubleshooting checklist.
If the issue still occurs, I suggest you to reach out to the support so they can investigate it: here

Please use your Figma account email, including your desktop specs and the steps you have already done. Thank you!