Bring everyone to me feature

It would be nice to be able to take over everyones screen and make them watch what you are doing (instead of everyone clicking on you to follow you) - Miro has this feature and it is very useful for workshops

7 Likes

This would be a really useful feature when you are facilitating a meeting. I hope they build it.

5 Likes

This is a feature our Agile coach is looking for. Saw it in Miro and seemed like a neat feature.

1 Like

It would be very handy for the workshops to have a button that gathers up all the guests around you when you click it. Would kind of force everyone to start following you.
Is a feature of this sort planned in in any future releases? I am curious to know !

1 Like

Observation mode not what you want?

Not really that.
So, in Miro board, for instance, if you are running a workshop and you need the guests to gather up around you in a different frame, you click on ‘attention management’ and every other person in the file gathers up around you. So I am really missing this on the FigJam.
Basically a reversed observation mode, instead of everyone having to click on my avatar to follow me, I could force everyone to follow me with one click.

7 Likes

I too would love this feature. It’s actually a SUPER important feature as a workshop facilitator, particularly when you have some less tech savvy workshop participants.

1 Like

At Config 2022, the “Spotlight” feature was announced. You can read more in the Help Center article: