Black square instead of my mouse

Hello,
From few days, I have a black square in stead of my mouse on Figma and it is not normal. (you can see my screenshots)

I precise that I’m not on the Beta and that Figma is updated to the last version.

Do you know to what it is due ?

Thank you in advance,
And sorry for my English, I’m French haha

2 Likes

This definitely seems like a bug and you need to report it to Figma support team via the bug report form.

hi, did you manage to solve this? I’m having the same issue.
thanks

I never succeed to manage it unfortunately…

1 Like

Any solutions?

Same behavior here and then crashes into a total BLACK SCREEN.

Dont find ANY INFORMATION about solving this issue.

However I am using windows 11

nobody said the solution, i’ll do it, everyone has to remove the plugins they don’t use, bye

I’ve had a very similar problem, the file opened, froze for a few seconds then the screen blinked black and the file was blank, only the layers showing on the left. I use figma on my browser and the solution for me was:
write chrome://flags/ in the url then search for WebGL Developer Extensions and WebGL Draft Extensions. enable them both. this did the trick

bear in mind, I’m far from tech savvy so even though this fix worked and I could work on my figma file again, I have no idea if this toggle can compromise my files or data in any way.

best of luck

1 Like

This solution can sometimes help:
Plugins > Development > Open console
Open console tab and enter the page refresh command into the console:
window.location.reload()

2 Likes

You can also try to use a different cursor by going to the Elements tab, select the view canvas and replace the “cursor” css property with one that is convenient, for example “default”

Thanks !!!
Plugins > Development > Open console
“window.location.reload()” this solution works for me :slight_smile:

1 Like