When generating an SVG from a frame that has a PNG image inside and a drawing or some text, usually the resulting file exported from Figma will be huge.
You can get a much more smaller file —2× smaller or more— following these steps.
- Output SVG as normally from Figma
- Output just the PNG of the sub-element
- Compress the PNG in TinyPNG
- Convert the PNG to Base 64
- Substitute the base 64 chain in your SVG file for the new code generated in the above URL
- Save as a new file
- Test in the browser before delivery
HT to this SocialQuotient