Figma Support Forum

Anybody else has this annoying problem of comments disappearing 1s after creation?

This happens on some days it’s pretty annoying !

Hey @myfigma,

Other instances for this occurring for other users were linked to outages. If this happens again the future, be sure to check out https://status.figma.com/ for any issues.

If there’s no related issue, you can submit a bug report to our support team directly via the form here.

1 Like

status is currently green but I cannot even access figma.com nor the app ?

it’s working on another PC, seems due to corrupted cookies.

Hey @myfigma - just to clarify: were you able to clear out your temporary files/cookies on the computer you were having this issue on and see it work normally again?

Hi @knishida,

Yes I cleared all cookies from figma.com and www.figma.com but I don’t know why I also have to close figma desktop and REBOOT the computer then it works again.

But for sure without clearing cookies it doesn’t work.

@myfigma It sounds like this isn’t happening every day you use Figma (though correct me if I’m wrong), and that it seems limited to a single computer

If that is the case, it does sound like this is more of an issue with that specific computer as opposed to Figma.

Outside of restarting, here are some other things you can try:

I’m going to close this topic, but feel free to create a new one if you notice any other issues popping up on your end.