"Alert" Memory Reduction Tips

As I can remove these alerts, I can’t concentrate to work. This is screwing me a lot, because I have ADHD and I’m not able to focus because of the color and size that this alert has, I know that the project is big. But I can’t do much about it, it’s a very detailed project of a giant system. Can anyone help me? Screenshot by Lightshot

We show this as a warning to make sure you start taking measures to reduce the size of the file. If the file reaches 100% memory you’ll no longer be able to make edits to it and will need to restore from another version. Here’s our article on some things you can start doing to reduce the file’s memory: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040528173-Reduce-memory-usage-in-files

1 Like

I understand perfectly, but you could put a way to hide this message or even close it. That alert could come in every 30 minutes or an hour. This way it was implemented is very harmful, I speak not only because I have ADHD, but by common sense. Figma has neutral colors and now appears a giant header with very highlighted color, this can end up taking away even the focus of people without this disease.

I see. Appreciate the feedback and I’ll be sure to pass this along to the team. Thanks!

1 Like

@Thyago_Fernando not sure if this will help you - but my team started dividing features into different files. Not ideal, but it def makes things a lot easier to manage and use when you work with large workflows, many frames, etc…

1 Like

Yes. I gave this idea to the team and they are starting to join, but it is still something to improve in the figma