After first interaction, the second interactive component glitches out

What title says, the first component you interact with works fine, then upon interacting with something else Figma starts doing funky stuff like putting strings from some elements into others and changes the sizes of some elements. These components are built on similar main components so sometimes share names of elements (ex: icon, text, chevron, dropdown, etc.).

OAFMR8VrG3|479x128

I tried restoring my file to a version I know was working earlier in the day, and the issue persists. Looks like it only happens when I interact with another component that is different than the first. So if I have many of the same components on a screen, they all work fine.

I also just copy/pasted some components into other files and was able to verify that they worked properly outside of the shared library file.

1 Like

Same for me. Happens across multiple browsers, Figma Mirror app and Desktop app.

1 Like

Same for me. All interactive components in all my files are not working well.

1 Like

having the same issue

1 Like

Having the same issue. Hope this gets resolved soon.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. Please help!

1 Like

I’m also having the same issue. If I enable interactive components, it’s glitching so badly.

1 Like

Hey all - we’ve identified a change from a few hours ago that was causing this and reverted it. The fix has been deployed. Please let me know if there are still issues after refreshing. Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

Awesome! Everything appears to be working as expected again. Thanks Andrew!!

Working for me now :slight_smile:

1 Like